Teach English in Korea
Teaching is one of those jobs that often takes you out of your comfort zone. If you are looking for a stimulating and always changing job, teaching is as good as it gets. Even if a long term career in education is not your final goal, having some overseas experience that also involves a leadership aspect can be a huge advantage when competing in an ever constricting job market.
As a participant in our program, you’ll find out what it’s really like to live, work and travel abroad. You’ll be able to stay in the country for up to 12 months. Our experienced team will help you with all your pre-departure planning and provide the following:
- Advice to get your Work Permit application processed successfully - You will apply for an E2 Teaching Visa at the Korean Consulate
- Pre-Departure Packages: We give our teachers pre-departure packages with travel information, language material and more*
- Interview preparation workshop
- A guaranteed teaching job before leaving Canada!
- Living allowance paid by your school
- Single room accommodation is provided for the full duration of your stay
- Ongoing support and monitoring for the duration of the program
- 24/7 Emergency Number in the destination country
- Canadian Nationality
- Age between 18 and 35 years old
- Police record check
- Repeat Participation: No
- Visa Duration: Up to 12 months
- Type of Visa: E2 Teaching Visa
Orientation in Canada before you go!
*A one week, intensive online South Korean Cultural Orientation Course tailored specifically to fully prepare our participants who are about to move to South Korea to teach English.
This course is designed to help teachers adjust to living in South Korea and being successful working in Korean schools. The course is also a wonderful opportunity for participants to meet other teachers who are planning to go teach English in South Korea. There is no additional charge for this course.
The South Korean Cultural Orientation Program takes place over one week and covers the following modules:
- Module 1: South Korean History
- Module 2: South Korean Culture
- Module 3: South Korean Language
- Module 4: Living and Working in South Korea